We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of users of Bocazo.com. To demonstrate our firm commitment in this regard, we adopted the following policy guidelines:
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Domain names and IP addresses are registered in order to compile overall statistics on visitor traffic and help diagnose problems with our servers.
E-mail addresses of individuals contacting Bocazo.com are recorded for our own references only. We do not sell, misuse or give away any of our e-mail lists.
On rare occasions, we may disclose aggregated information about Bocazo.com and its visitors to third parties. Furthermore, we will only disclose information collected from Bocazo.com users when and if required by law or in the belief that such action is required to:
1. Conform to the law.
2. Protect and defend the rights and/or property of Bocazo.com and/or any of its affiliates and/or respective directors, officers, employees, and agents.
3. Protect and defend the rights and/or property of visitors to Bocazo.com.
4. Comply with any legal process served on Bocazo.com and/or any of its affiliates and/or respective directors, officers, employees, and agents.
5. Cooperate with any legal investigation of alleged unlawful activities.
6. Identify individuals or groups who may be violating the law, any legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall use reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to Bocazo.com safe and secure and shall not be held responsible for any breach of security whatsoever.