Launched in October 2013, Bocazo.com is a real estate information and resource center for U.S. home buyers and sellers, real estate professionals and investors. The website brings together an extensive array of real estate information, news, tools and publications from government and private sources and makes them easily accessible in one place.
Bocazo.com was developed with its visitors in mind. It is streamlined to be intuitive, easily navigable and free of clutter. The use of maps and charts throughout the site help provide a more thorough understanding of and a better perspective on the data being served. A specially designed search engine makes finding and retrieving information from the various databases simple and effortless. Every attempt has been made and will be made to keep the website a safe and spam free environment. With regard to spam, any information entered into databases by public users is subject to a human review and approval process.
The information and resource categories available on Bocazo.com are:
- City Information and housing data on over 27,000 cities, towns and communities from coast to coast.
- Public and private school information on over 127,000 schools.
- Crime statistics on over 9,300 cities and towns.
- Directories of over 200,000 Realtors, appraisers, mortgage brokers and home inspectors.
- Real estate tools and calculators.
- Up-to-date real estate and mortgage news.
- A library of real estate publications from various trusted sources.